When it comes to protecting your legal rights, knowledge is power. To help you stay up-to-date on developments of interest, we offer a free newsletter covering employment, business, and aviation law in New Jersey.
What to Expect
In each issue, attorney Frank Steinberg shares insights gained from his extensive legal career as well as his personal experience as a business owner and pilot. Some of the many topics covered include:
- What behaviors constitute employment discrimination
- Why New Jersey residents have added protection against employment discrimination
- How to protect yourself if your employer is breaking the terms of your contract
- Managing litigation risk as a small business owner
- Safeguarding your intellectual property when a competitor tries to infringe on your copyright or trademark
- Your rights when a supplier breaks a contract and causes a substantial financial loss for your business
- Resolving FAA enforcement actions
- Steps you can take to preserve your pilot’s license when you have a potentially disqualifying medical condition
Additionally, we share updates on community events, local attractions of interest, and the occasional “behind the scenes” look at what goes on in our office.
Sign Up for a Free Subscription
If you’d like to subscribe to our newsletter, simply submit your contact information using the form below. The newsletter is offered with no cost or obligation, but we encourage you to contact our office to request a case review if you’re in need of immediate assistance with employment, business, or aviation-related legal matters.